Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Setting...Beautiful Wedding

I just got back from one of my best friend's wedding up in Washington and it was so much fun! Jenni is the perfect bride - creative, organized, and really into the whole wedding planning process, so I was not surprised to see amazing, personalized details throughout the entire event.

One of my favorite 'little details' was her choice to use bouquet 'charms' for herself and the bridesmaids. She had a beautiful antique picture frame-charm with a picture of her grandmother on her wedding day on her bouquet (attached to the ribbon surrounding the stems of the flowers) and a really pretty square charm with each bridesmaid's initial on it for their bouquets....something similar to this (although I have to say, Jenni's charms were even prettier):

I always think it is the small 'extra's that really pull a wedding or event together and make it memorable, and her's definately was! I'll post some pictures soon!
BTW - I want to mention her wedding coordinator, Bobbi Roth Wedding Design. She did a fabulous job and was really lovely and personable to the entire wedding party and the guests. I would highly recommend using her if you plan on getting married anywhere in the Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment